Innovative Ideas

When going through the course recap one thing really struck me. What I believe all of us really enjoyed, and definitely something we will all take away from MKT 440, are all of the stories that we heard about. This could be a form of innovation discussed in class, or more likely, a cool innovative product that we watched a video of or discussed. It really makes one realize how many creative people there are out there, and that not all good ideas have to come from the corporate sector. In fact, it seems that many of the best ideas come from innovative individuals who identify a problem they have in their own lives and seek out a way to fix it. Here's a link to a website that has photos of what are definitely consumer created products. And while I don't know what the functionality of many of them are, and realize that many will never hit the market, it's refreshing to see all of these creative ideas, and I got a kick out of it.

2 comments:

  1. ebrucks said...

    I loved looking at this link. I agree with your comment about undiscovered creativity. I see social media sites as one of the ways that all consumers discover and share creative ideas and products like the ones on this site. After all, it is so easy to just post a link to a cool website on your friend's profile page!  

  2. WisconsInnovation said...

    This is a cool website! My favorite is the bottle opener! Thanks for the nice recap of the course. You are right, people are awesome!  


 

Est. 2008 | Aric Rindfleisch | Wisconsin School of Business | Banner Image by Bruce Fritz