Think outside the cubicle

As a business school student, I often figured my "dream job" would entail a big corporate building with a little office to call all my own. Maybe even an office with a view of something besides a parking lot, if I'm lucky. Thankfully it looks like a few business are realizing that a little inspiration can go a long way. My newest concern is that my future workspace includes a slide and faux hot tub. I think they'd do wonders for my innovative spirit.

Check out the top 10 non-traditional workspaces

2 comments:

  1. Aric Rindfleisch said...

    Very cool! Another work-related trend is the growing number of corporate employees who now work at home and rarely, if ever, go to an actual office building.

    http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2009/dec/29/work--home-trend-expected-grow-new-year/  

  2. Patrick Lueck said...

    I completely agree, I cant imagine how much more productive I would be if I didnt have to go sit at a traditional desk all day. There is something about being in an interesting, fun or community oriented space that makes your daily tasks seem less menial.

    Here are a few more to check out! http://positivesharing.com/2006/10/10-seeeeeriously-cool-workplaces/  


 

Est. 2008 | Aric Rindfleisch | Wisconsin School of Business | Banner Image by Bruce Fritz